These are my five essentials for keeping my vibe high and feeling good!
- Smudging – clears the negativity instantly, has a relaxing scent. Please ensure it is ethically harvested
- Rose Mist – Rose vibrates at 320mhz which is the highest frequency of all the botanicals – no naturally it’s high vibe! I also put some small crystal chunks in the mister as it chimes in the glass bottle.
- Crystal – If you don’t know where to start use a quartz crystal – it oscillates at a high frequency – that’s how quartz clocks works! See there is science behind all this Woo-woo!
- CBD – I find it to be calm in a bottle, has no psychoactive effects. Works very effectively within 15 minutes. Use my code HIIIGHVIBES at www.delush.ca to save 10% off your order.
- Mindset – This is the most important part of staying high vibe. Be sure to do the daily practices and meditations. I am not always “high vibe” I’m not afraid to look at the uncomfortable things or do the work. Only a neurotic person can be positive all the time! Allow yourself to process your feelings and return to being high vibe.
As much as I’d like to say the popular “good vibes only” phase resonates with me…. Frankly it doesn’t. It isn’t always good vibes – there are trying moments, hard times and everything in between. Here is what I think people get wrong about being High Vibe.
Here is one practical example of how I have high vibe thoughts and use it to manifest my desires. It can work very quickly and even seen effortless to you! Check out this video on how I got very specific and manifested Blueberry Tea in less than 3 thoughts and 24 hours! Can you say #MasterManifestor!
Hope you found these High Vibe Tips helpful. Comment how you are using them to keep your vibe high!
5 thoughts on “How I keep my vibes high”
Thank you for sharing this babes ♡ #complaintgiveaway
You’re my #1 fan and I’m yours too!
I was looking through some of your articles on this internet site and I think this website is very informative ! Continue posting.
Thank you! You saying so is encouraging for me to keep going!
This was super insightful !! Great blog !!